Sara Daniel Romance Author: Housekeeping

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Housekeeping


In the real world today I was wiping grape Kool-Aid and who-knows-what else off the living room wall.  Much more exciting, I was also cleaning and revamping my virtual world.  I added the amazing, awesome, hot, sexy cover of my March 23rd release to my website.  I love it so much I’m going to plaster it everywhere!

I haven’t forgotten about Mr. Forever, though.  I’m giving away two copies this week.  First, I’m giving one away on Lizzie T. Leaf’s blog for her 14 Days of Love tour. http://lizzietleaf.blogspot.com/2012/02/14-days-of-love-day-10-sara-daniel.html  The winner will be picked on Tuesday in honor of Valentine’s Day.

The copy will be given away right here as part of the “I Love Musa Books” blog hop.  http://musapublishingbloghops.blogspot.com  The hop starts on Thursday, February 16 and goes through Sunday, February 19th with the winner picked on Sunday.

But even if you don’t win or if you already have a copy (if you do, I love you extra!), I still have a freebie for you.  On Valentine’s Day, I am giving away an exclusive Valentine’s short story absolutely free to everyone.  You’ll be able to download it directly from the Musa Publishing website.

More details coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment