Sara Daniel Romance Author: Hot for Friday #BookBoyfriend - Sizzling Sexual Tension with A Model Hero @DecadentPub

Friday, March 13, 2015

Hot for Friday #BookBoyfriend - Sizzling Sexual Tension with A Model Hero @DecadentPub


“This may surprise you,” Kyle said as they approached his car. “But I haven’t been on a date in a while.”

“So you decided to practice on me?” That was a little too much honesty about his agenda for her to handle, but it explained why he’d chosen her.

“No, I’m trying to tell you I’m a different person than I was a year ago. My life has changed. Women don’t throw themselves at me like they used to.”

“If they don’t, it’s because you’re holed up in your house where they can’t find you.”

He dipped his handsome head, his golden-brown hair catching the last rays of evening sun. “Regardless, I like to think I’ve become a bit more discerning.”

Did you hear, Mother? Of course, she hadn’t, and they weren’t really on a date. Gretchen had agreed to this evening to convince him to model again precisely so she wouldn’t have to deal with her mother’s assessment of her many faults on a daily basis. “I appreciate your flattery, although I assure you it’s not necessary.”

He opened the door to his car. Then he turned and glided his hand over her cheek. “It is necessary when I speak the truth.”

She melted at his touch and sank into the passenger seat, no longer caring whether he spoke the truth or was pouring on the charm. If he took her straight to his house, she’d saunter in and strip her clothes off without a second thought. His touch was a drug, and already she had a serious addiction problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment