Sara Daniel Romance Author: #scifi #erotica Sexy Suitors from Space @PaisleyBErotica

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

#scifi #erotica Sexy Suitors from Space @PaisleyBErotica

Sexy Suitors from Space
By Paisley Brown
ISBN: 978-0-9919320-6-1
A vacation to the far North...

Heather is gifted a week away at a resort in the Arctic Circle by her grandmother, a chance to finally move on after finding her fiancé in bed with another woman.

With two Nordic hunks to keep her company...

The two sexy studs make is easy to get over her failed relationship. That is, until they tell her their secret.

Are the two men really extraterrestrials or just a fantasy created by her lonely soul?

Caution: Includes alien probing, anal sex, and a hot MFM ménage.
Available From:
Amazon US / UK / Canada / Australia
Excerpt

Some vacation. Nothing but snow for miles. I might as well have been visiting the North Pole with all the layers of clothing I had on. And, somehow, the cold wind still managed to find the small amount of face I didn’t have covered, stinging the skin around my eyes.

“Are we almost there?” I could barely see five feet in front of me, only the mountain of a man directly ahead. If he slowed down for one second, I’d grab his coat with one hand and cover the rest of my face with my free arm. But if I didn’t keep up, I’d get lost in the blizzard. “Seriously, is the place I’m staying anywhere nearby?” Every other hotel I’d stayed at had the check-in desk within the building. Apparently not this one.

The man didn’t respond, kept walking, guiding me, hopefully, to the glass igloo where my grandmother held a timeshare.

“Get away for a few days, Heather,” she’d said, handing me the plane ticket to Finland and shoving me out the door. “You’ll have a lot of fun and forget about your scum of a cheating fiancé. It’s been a year since you kicked him out. Time to move on. Show off your new curves.”

Sure, curves that I’d gained from spending a week eating nothing but ice cream. Not only had I gained ten pounds, but I’d started crying Ben & Jerry’s. It still hadn’t helped my pain. I’d loved Todd and wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. Unfortunately, my love hadn’t been returned. But, a trip wouldn’t make me forget what I’d walked in on two days before Christmas.

I’d tried to return the tickets. “Snow and cold really aren’t my thing, Grandma.” Give me a tropical beach somewhere with tanned, muscled men, and I’d at least try to get over Todd.

Refusing to take them back, she’d only patted my hands. “You’ll be surprised how much fun it is in Lapland. I would go, but I’m getting too old to enjoy the...amenities. It’s your turn now.” She winked and shut the door behind her.

And there I was, trekking through the knee-deep snow north of the Arctic Circle, dreading the blanket of white and cold I expected to last my entire vacation.

Bio: I’m happily married with a naughty imagination. Sometimes all it takes is a whispered word or a sexy picture to inspire my next tale. My erotica stories may be contemporary, sci-fi, or paranormal, but all of them will leave you wet and panting for more. I also write science fiction romance as Jessica E. Subject.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting me, Sara! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutley I would visit the far north

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I especially feel that way in the summer. ;) Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. I sure would. A vacation is a vacation at this point. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you, Kim. Thank you for stopping by! XX

      Delete
  4. You bet! I loved Alaska, don't know if want to live there but on holiday, yes!

    Shannon
    sabai30705(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always wanted to visit Alaska. It's on my bucket list. Thanks for stopping by! XX

      Delete