Sara Daniel Romance Author: Books, Contracts and Reviews ... Oh My!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Books, Contracts and Reviews ... Oh My!

The past few days have been full of news.  I am so excited to share it with all of you.  First, my short story Zane's Art, part of Musa Publishing's brand new Finally Ever After series, will be released on October 19, 2012.  This is the story of high school sweethearts Zane and Julianne who are reunited years later by (yes, you guessed it!) his art.  Zane and Julianne are wonderful character who've never stopped loving each other, and I loved being able to write the happily ever after to their romance.

I just signed two (yes, TWO) contracts this week.  Along with being a Musa Publishing author, I am also now a Decadent Publishing author with their 1Night Stand series.  The working title is More Than a Fantasy and is probably the hottest story I have written so far.  Wow, was it fun to write!  I have been fanning myself A LOT lately and not just because of the weather. *wink*  The second contract is for another Wiccan Haus book.  I love, love, love the Wiccan Haus series, and I can't tell you how excited I am to return to it!

Speaking of the Wiccan Haus, I am not the only one who loves the series.  Reviewers are loving it too.  Toni from Books Read and Makeup Done gave A Man Worth Fighting For 5 stars.  Squee!  "The couple is fun to read about, they have some great hot (and wet) sex and even the meddlesome staff is entertaining. You even get a little suspense and action thrown in. Ms. Daniel packaged this plot well and I immediately loved both Justin and Holly. There was just the right amount of everything in this book. It was all well balanced and believable. Editing was spot on, continuity was solid and the whole short story was just wonderful. What more could you want from a mini vacation?"  What more, indeed?  You can read the full review here.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you, Sara!! I think your books are wonderful and am SUPER excited about another Wiccan Haus book! ;)

    ReplyDelete