Sara Daniel Romance Author: #MySexySaturday - Sexy Today - #reunitedlovers Once Upon a Marriage #BeyondFairytales

Saturday, May 9, 2015

#MySexySaturday - Sexy Today - #reunitedlovers Once Upon a Marriage #BeyondFairytales


“And you’re right that we made a good team,” he continued. “Do you ever think it might be worth giving us another shot?”
Her heart thundered, but she refused to let her emotions rule her decision.
“Me running the therapies here, while you run everything else and have no time for us on a personal level? No, Ian, I don’t.” Honesty lent conviction to her words and allowed her to meet his intense blue eyes. “I don’t practice physical therapy anymore. I’m busy running Three Surgeons Prosthetics.”
He turned in front of her and stopped walking, forcing her to stop, too. “I know we can’t go back to how things were. I’m not asking you to give up the life you’ve created. I’m just trying to understand who you are now and how you’ve changed since we were together.”
Armina opened her mouth, but found she had no words. She had no intention of sharing the goal that had driven her every decision over the past year. To have a baby before time ran out, she needed his cooperation to ensure a quick divorce.
“I’ve moved on,” she finally said, not sure she spoke the truth but hoping she did or at least that the words would soon come true. She needed to move on. The next chapter of her life couldn’t be put on hold.
“I’m not asking you to stop moving on. I just need you to give me a moment to sprint to catch up to you.”

Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Kobo
All Romance eBooks
iBooks

No comments:

Post a Comment