Hello, my name is Sara Daniel, and here are 7 things you should know about me:
1. The five food groups according to Sara are: pasta, tiramisu, cannoli, coffee and wine.
2. My Christmas tree goes up the weekend before Thanksgiving and is down by New Year's Day.
3. Thursdays and Sundays are my laundry days.
4. I like to read a book all in one sitting with no interruptions.
5. My favorite thing to do is sit on the beach and let the waves wash over my feet.
6. I live nowhere near the beach.
7. Long walks in nature keep me sane.
Enter the Rafflecopter to win a copy of my recent release: One Night With His Wife
(1Night Stand - One Night with the Bridal Party #6)
As long as he refuses to accept himself as whole, one night with his wife will be his last.
After a grenade took Marine Luke Cox’s leg and ends his career, he cuts ties with his wife to free her from the burden he’d become. On the day his divorce is to be finalized, he travels to meet a woman for a 1Night Stand date—a woman who doesn’t care about his missing leg or his sudden wealth from a business venture. However, things don’t go as planned, and when he arrives for his date, he’s still legally married.
Rosalind Cox tends to the horses on her cousin’s ranch resort, her love for the animals the only thing keeping her going since her husband turned his back on her. When he appears at her stables, all the longing and rising hope is crushed by the realization he’s only sought her out to gain his freedom.
She’ll give him what he wants, but she can’t resist taking one last kiss for herself. The kiss reopens emotions and attraction that neither can deny. To give in will only complicate the tangle as they try to unwind their lives. But even though Rosalind doesn’t care about Luke’s missing leg or his money, as long as he refuses to accept himself as whole, one night with his wife will be his last.