Sara Daniel Romance Author: Return to the @WiccanHaus #militaryromance #pnr #romanticsuspense @DecadentPub

Friday, August 14, 2015

Return to the @WiccanHaus #militaryromance #pnr #romanticsuspense @DecadentPub

I fell in love with the Wiccan Haus in November of 2011 and immediately dove in to writing a draft of what would become A Man Worth Fighting For, which was published in March 2012. I loved this story and believed in it from the beginning. Although I was sad to see it taken off the market when Musa Publishing closed its doors earlier this year, I knew I was a better writer than I was three years ago, so I was excited for the chance to revisit Holly and Justin and revise the writing while keeping with the same story.

If you're discovering this book for the first time, enjoy! If you're revisiting an old favorite, I hope you enjoy it even more now! I do!!


He has nothing left to offer. She's determined to show him how much he's worth.

Shot by a member of his elite military team, Justin Lawson goes into hiding, cutting all ties with his girlfriend to keep her safe from the traitor who’s hunting him down. With his body shattered, he no longer has anything to offer her anyway.

Holly Walters refuses to accept her boyfriend’s out-of-the-blue rejection without an explanation. Intent on seeking closure, she tracks him to the Wiccan Haus. Once there, she is drawn to help him heal his broken body and spirit, even though she knows she has to let him go.

The rogue assassin catches up to them, but this time Holly is in his crosshairs. Before Justin can make her believe he’s a man worth fighting for, they’ll have to fight for both their lives.

Buy Links:
Amazon
All Romance eBooks
Google Play
iBooks

No comments:

Post a Comment