Sara Daniel Romance Author: #MySexySaturday Saving their relationship with Sexy Talk @DecadentPub #BeyondFairytales

Saturday, March 28, 2015

#MySexySaturday Saving their relationship with Sexy Talk @DecadentPub #BeyondFairytales


Once Upon a Marriage

He turned in front of her and stopped walking, forcing her to stop, too.

“I know we can’t go back to how things were. I’m not asking you to give up the life you’ve created. I’m just trying to understand who you are now and how you’ve changed since we were together.”

Armina opened her mouth, but found she had no words.

She had no intention of sharing the goal that had driven her every decision over the past year. To have a baby before time ran out, she needed his cooperation to ensure a quick divorce.

“I’ve moved on,” she finally said, not sure she spoke the truth but hoping she did or at least that the words would soon come true.

She needed to move on. The next chapter of her life couldn’t be put on hold.


“I’m not asking you to stop moving on. I just need you to give me a moment to sprint to catch up to you.”

Sale 99 cents!
Now - April 5th
(Regular price $2.99)
Don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment