Sara Daniel Romance Author: Character Interview Blog Hop #WiccanHaus #pnr

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Character Interview Blog Hop #WiccanHaus #pnr

Character Interview with Armando Verdad from Psychic Lies


Today, I would like to welcome Armando Verdad, hero of The Wiccan Haus: Psychic Lies. Thank you for coming to chat with us today, Armando. Why do you think Sara Daniel choose you to represent her?
As the head of the Department of Truth-Finding for Syndicate (which is the government of the paranormal world for you humans out there), I am well-qualified to articulate myself. And honestly, I can’t afford to pass up any positive coverage to boost my department’s image right now.

Tell us a little about yourself?
As you might have figured out, I have the truth-finding power. This means when I touch a person who is speaking, their words mentally play back in my head followed by the word “truth” or “lie.” If the person speaks a sentence that is half truth and half lie, my power will break it into parts so I know exactly what part is truth and which is a lie. This makes me a very useful investigator for the government in solving crimes and ferreting out those who aim to deceive our honest citizens.

What do you wish people would know about you?
I wish people understood how much I want to use my power for the greater good of keeping the Syndicate safe. It’s true that I don’t have Cyrus’s amazing retro-cog power, but I can still make a difference, and I intend to prove it by cracking this high-profile murder case before the police do. I’m following the victim’s lifebond Vetter to the Wiccan Haus. She’s definitely hiding something, and I’m going to figure out exactly what and bring her to justice.

I get the feeling you don’t believe you’re portrayed fairly in the media?
I have a problem with everyone believing the Department of Truth-Finding is not capable of solving crimes and protecting the Syndicate. Everyone constantly wants to compare me to Cyrus. It’s very frustrating to continually come up short.

What really pushes your buttons?
People not telling the truth, obviously. But aside from the big lies to cover up evil intentions, I don’t understand why people lie about insignificant things that don’t matter either way. How do I know which lies are worth digging into when everything that comes out of a person’s mouth is a lie?

Sounds like you need to relax a bit. Any ideas on how to go about that?
Well, if I’m lucky enough to have a woman to relax with, I enjoy a picnic with some exotic fruit, a variety of cheeses and a fine white wine. I’m not opposed to finishing the meal off with a nice massage or a swim in the lake (clothing *ah-hem* optional), but ultimately it’s whatever the lady wants. If she’s happy, then I’m relaxed.

Is the man on the cover of Psychic Lies a fair representation of you?
The man is definitely me, and the picture of the lake behind me is very nice, as well. But cover itself is rather embarrassing. I’m the head of a government department. I need to be portrayed professionally, wearing my overcoat…or, at the very least, have my shirt buttoned.

What is your biggest fear?
My biggest fear is the Syndicate dissolving the Department of Truth Finding, so I’ll be forced to use my power to investigate cheating spouses and petty concerns. How does that serve the greater good?

Thank you, Armando, for dropping by to talk with us today. I hope your trip to the Wiccan Haus gives you the answers you’re looking for.

Fiona must keep her ability to read minds during sex a secret from those determined to exploit her, especially a sexy truth-finding investigator who needs her psychic power to save his job.

Fiona has spent her life hiding her sexual mind-reading power at the risk of being exploited by the government. Instead, she pretends to have lifebond vetting powers like the rest of her family. When her fake power results in the death of an innocent woman, her life of lies unravels and she retreats to the Wiccan Haus.

Armando is the head of the Department of Truth-Finding for the Syndicate. To prove his unit’s worth to the government, he follows Fiona to the Wiccan Haus to expose her as an infiltrator of an enemy faction. The truth about Fiona is even more valuable to his people and his career.

Fiona uses her power to seduce Armando and stop his plans to betray her. But nothing is strong enough to keep her from falling in love with this man whose power threatens to destroy her. Now she must trust him, not only with her life and her psychic lies, but also her heart.

Buy Links:
Musa Publishing
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
All Romance eBooks
Kobo
iTunes



6 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you Armando. What an interesting ability to have. Truth-finding power... It could come in handy and it could be a curse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Armando! Thanks for sharing the great interview, Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Fiona'skill - now that is useful ! Armando is a great character Sarah .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may never stop drooling over Armando. sigh

    ReplyDelete