Sara Daniel Romance Author: Blog Revamp for New Year

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Blog Revamp for New Year

In anticipation of the new year, I want to let everyone know that I've been brainstorming lately. I've decided to add some structure to this blog, and I'm going to do that by adding two weekly features.

Staring Tuesday, January 1st, I will bring to you "Tuesday Toolbox" where I will discuss one of the many tools a writer should have in her virtual toolbox.

On Fridays, beginning this Friday, I will have a "Friday Friends" feature where I will showcase a book and/or interview a fellow author.

Of course, I will still continue to be part of blog hops and giveaways and sharing my random bits of news. My hope is that this arrangement strikes a nice balances for all readers, aspiring authors, and published authors who stop by.

Merry Christmas, if you celebrate Christmas as I do. Happy holidays to those who celebrate other winter holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment