Sara Daniel Romance Author: Passionate Cooks!

Friday, September 28, 2012

Passionate Cooks!


Love romance? Love food? Love freebies? Have I got the perfect gift for you! Passionate Cooks: Free Recipes from Today's Hottest Romance Authors is available for free from All Romance beginning October 1st. Download it to check out my recipe for "The Scone Sorceress's Almond-Poppy Seed Scones," rumored to inspire love, devotion, and instant marriage proposals from anyone you feed them to. (So, share wisely!)
Lots of delicious recipes from over 150 other romance authors are also included. I know I'm going to find some new favorites dishes, as well as new favorite authors!

1 comment:

  1. I read cookbooks just like I read fiction. Cover to cover. Actually I have a cookbook additction so thanks for the heads up about this! I'm gluten free but I bet I can figure out how to convert the recipes if I need to.

    ReplyDelete