Sara Daniel Romance Author: Fourth of July Fun

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Fourth of July Fun

I am gearing up for two blog hops right here on my blog, centered around patriotism and our military heroes. Right in the middle of that, exactly on the Fourth of July, I will be hanging out at The Romance Reviews Sizzling Summer Reads party with a (super easy) question about A Man Worth Fighting For. That's three chances to win a copy of A Man Worth Fighting For and introduce yourself to the fabulous (if I do say so myself) Wiccan Haus series.

So, before the fireworks, after the parade, wherever you have a minute between grilling burgers (i.e. anytime between midnight and 11:59pm EST) on July 4, 2012, sign in to The Romance Reviews Sizzling Summer Reads party and answer the question to be entered in their drawing to win a copy of A Man Worth Fighting For.


Then don't forget to comment here for Celebrating Independence and Cocked, Loaded and Blasting blog hops. If you happen to win twice, I will give the book to the friend of your choice or you can trade it in for a past or future book of mine. Your choice!


No comments:

Post a Comment