Sara Daniel Romance Author: I’m a winner. You’re a winner. Everyone’s a winner.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I’m a winner. You’re a winner. Everyone’s a winner.


I’m a winner.  You’re a winner.  Everyone’s a winner.  Yep, that’s right.  I pay it forward, backward and every which way here!  Patricia Yager Delagrange won a copy of Mr. Forever from the Musa Blog Hop.  Patricia is the author of Moon over Alcatraz, a contemporary women’s fiction novel from Musa Publishing. Weston and Brandy’s marriage splinters beneath the burden of sorrow following the death of their child, and after an accidental meeting with her high school friend, Brandy ends up carrying more than just the weight of grief inside her heart.  Wow, that’s some heavy conflict.

While everyone was hopping to my blog, I was hopping around checking out everyone else’s.  And what do you know?  I won!  I won a copy of Arley Cole’s The Blacksmith’s DaughterShe believes she is only a blacksmith's daughter, but he must discover the truth or risk losing his land---and his life.  This is particularly exciting for me because I have been sneaking guilty peeks at Arley’s new work-in-progress, and I’m loving it.  Now I get to read a complete book of hers from start to finish.  Woo-hoo!  I can't wait.

Remember I said everyone’s a winner.  My short story Second Chance Valentine is absolutely FREEDownload it here. Then tell all your friends, so everyone can have their own copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment